Rauric is a village in the municipality of Llorac, north of Conca de Barberà. It is located on the right of the road from Santa Coloma de Queralt to Ciutadilla. Very close to it, is the source of Rauric, where the river Corb is born.
The village consists of a small group of houses, around the hill where the old castle of Rauric was built, of which only the ruins remain. Documented in the 12th century, Pere de Queralt left it in testament (1167) to the hospitallers, and reserved rights for Gombau de Oluja, Berenguer de Aguiló and Guillermo de Timor. At the end of the 12th century it was owned by Gombau de Oluja. From the 14th century it belonged to the Queralt de Santa Coloma. The church of Santa Fe de Rauric was suffragan of that of Montargull, and today it is suffragan of that of Llorac.
The festival is celebrated on the first Sunday of October.
It is an ideal place to go hiking and enjoy a walk in nature.
Download the essential documents for your trip!